Welcome to Abigail's Journal Space

I have set up this space to provide a focus for all things writing-related and in order to keep some kind of record of my published pieces. Where possible I will supply links to e zines and information about printed material. If you wish to get in touch with me directly, please leave a comment. Alternatively, I can be found on both Twitter and Facebook.

In addition to the outlets mentioned above and in fairness to all the editors to whom I am equally grateful, my work has also appeared in: 'Ink, Sweat & Tears', 'Symmetry Pebbles', 'Reflections Magazine', 'Earth Love', 'First Edition', 'Magnificent Me', 'The Human Genre Project' and 'Rumble'. If I have left anyone out, I apologise in advance. I will rectify any omissions of discovery. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Abi







Monday 29 March 2010

Monday, 29th March, 2010.

The One Million Stories Creative Writing Project is thrilled and delighted to announce the launch of its first publication:


Good news today.  I received this e mail very late last night. (It was reassuring to know that I am not the only one who sits at my desk until three or four in the morning.) The story in this anthology is not the one that is currently on line at One Million Stories but another published right at the end of last year.  It is called 'On Walking Carne Brae' and, while it is not autobiographical, I would like to dedicate this piece to the indelibly painful memory of Jonathan Paul Anthony Wyatt - wherever he is and whatever name he is using at this time.. Bitter? Moi?  How could you think it?  :0)

"The One Million Stories Creative Writing Project 2009 Anthology"!

Congratulations to all our fabulous contributors:

JF Chavoor, Claire Snook, Vivienne McCulloch, Lilit Hotham, Linda Davies, M King, Bryan McGuiness, Simon Kellow-Bingham, Joe Miller, Peter Forester, Clare Glennon, Cecelia McSweeney, M Johnson, Jaume Munoz, Vivian McInerny, Maureen Simpkin, Dark Alley, Alan Hutcheson, and Abi Wyatt.

The book looks fantastic and the stories are all terrific reads! This really is a very strong collection! We have to thank all the writers who contributed and all the readers who gave their time in order to polish the final draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers