Welcome to Abigail's Journal Space

I have set up this space to provide a focus for all things writing-related and in order to keep some kind of record of my published pieces. Where possible I will supply links to e zines and information about printed material. If you wish to get in touch with me directly, please leave a comment. Alternatively, I can be found on both Twitter and Facebook.

In addition to the outlets mentioned above and in fairness to all the editors to whom I am equally grateful, my work has also appeared in: 'Ink, Sweat & Tears', 'Symmetry Pebbles', 'Reflections Magazine', 'Earth Love', 'First Edition', 'Magnificent Me', 'The Human Genre Project' and 'Rumble'. If I have left anyone out, I apologise in advance. I will rectify any omissions of discovery. Thanks for taking the time to read this. Abi







Tuesday 2 February 2010

New Link to Ink, Sweat & Tears

My poem 'After the Deluge' came out in 'Ink, Sweat & Tears' yesterday so I have added a link as promised. Life has been rather difficult and fraught of late and, quite apart from these problems, I am currently struggling to formulate a proposal for my ECA (which is a major assessment piece) and  attend almost nightly rehearsals for 'Dick Whittington' in which lavish theatrical spectacle I take the part of King Rat.  I hope to get back to making regular submissions as soon as all this is over.  Onwards and upwards. 

1 comment:

  1. You sound busy! I love the way you turn a phrase in your poetry. I'm still teaching, recently started writing. My first book was published last June, book 2 is coming out this June - I feel as though I'm doing two full time jobs! I'm looking forward to retiring from teaching to write full time - one day - soon - You might like to read CUT SHORT as one of my characters is... a teacher! Visit my blog (if you have time) and join in the discussion. I'd love to have a visiting poet!

    ReplyDelete

Followers